Click column header to sort
We are searching for a talented Chief Enterprise Architect to become part of Peraton’s Federal Strategic Cyber organization. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
The Chief Enterprise Architect will be responsible for overseeing, improving, and upgrading enterprise services, software, and hardware. You will leverage your expertise to create service-oriented concrete solutions for optimal business strategies while ensuring the organization is staying on top of the latest trends, technologies, software, and hardware that could improve business processes at the enterprise level.
What you’ll do:
The Chief Solutions Architect will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Assesses environment framework and helps to ensure implemented use cases adhere to that framework.
- Develops architecture and solutions focusing on scalability and extensibility.
- Interfaces with government engineers/architects regarding architecture standards/guidelines/policies based on needs and anticipated technology advances.
- Shapes end-to-end architecture and design and works with the organization to implement solutions
- Defines templates and set best standards and practices that development teams can utilize
- Coordinates with platform vendor for issues and support requests.
Peraton is seeking a Network Engineer to join our team in Landover, MD.
- Review and analyze the existing network architecture and provide designs of current/modern WAN/MAN/LAN technologies.
- Recommend best practices such as SDN, Intent-based networking, and network segmentation protocols, etc., in order to improve the existing architecture and meet new networking requirements.
- Design telecommunications circuit specifications.
- Identify the need for routers, switches, and encryption devices to support enterprise services.
- Deliver service catalog items for automatically provisioning network configurations to deliver Infrastructure-as -Code.
- Develop and maintain network architecture specifications and artifacts.
Peraton is hiring a Contracts Administrator to join our Cyber Mission business unit in Annapolis Junction, MD. As a Contracts Adminitrator on our team, you will support one of the largest enterprise-wide Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contracts within the Intelligence Community. This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; work is performed onsite.Administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contracts, task orders and subsequent amendments. #PeratonIntelCareers
As a Contracts Administrator on our team you will conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with Company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examine estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepare bids, processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyzes data, and maintain historical information. Monitor company performance for conformance to original proposal and maintains continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications, and government regulations. Prepare and disseminate information throughout the organization regarding contract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation, and termination. Initiate documentation to authorize and direct work in accordance with contractual specifications. Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects. Participate in teaming agreement and strategic marketing alliance negotiations between company and outside sources.
Senior Network Engineer to be part of a team responsible for the design, migration, implementation, enhancement, optimization and maintenance of LAN/WAN/Video/Voice/desktop infrastructure. This position will work with engineers on various technical projects. This could include but not limited to network consolidation and integration, architecture designs and updates, site renovations and relocations.
- Provide technical expertise and assist with network integration and consolidation efforts across multiple systems environments.
- Addresses and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity relating to the installation and upgrade of network hardware and systems.
- Interface with customers, vendors and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements.
- Document engineering standards, supports the development of network architecture and engineering designs and changes.
- Assist in evaluating current and emerging technologies, conducts technical assessments and makes recommendation to senior engineers.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effectively complete individual projects and tasks with some oversight.
Peraton is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to support Cyber Mission in Annapolis Junction, MD. Manage the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure within an organization, including the physical network, LANs, WANs, servers, terminals, as well as server applications and software in PeopleSoft or Oracle. Configure, install, maintain and upgrade server applications and hardware. Evaluate, test, recommend, coordinate, monitor and maintain information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software. Ensure that IS and cyber security plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security. Identify security risks and exposures, determine the causes of security violations and suggest procedures to halt future incidents and improve security. Develop techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents such as intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks. Configure and manage operating systems and install and load operating system software, troubleshoot, and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Support Peraton as a Systems Administrator supporting Cyber Mission in Annapolis Junction, MD. Manage the Information Technology (IT) infrastructure within an organization, including the physical network (e.g., LANs/WANs, servers, terminals) as well as server applications and software (e.g., PeopleSoft, Oracle). Configure, install, maintain and upgrade server applications and hardware. Evaluate, test, recommend, coordinate, monitor and maintain information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software. Ensure that IS and cyber security plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security. Identify security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security. Develop techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents such as intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks. Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices.
Provides technical and programmatic Information Assurance Services to internal and external customers in support of network and information security systems. Designs, develops and implements security requirements within an organization’s business processes. Prepares documentation from information obtained from customer using accepted guidelines such as RMF (Risk Management Framework). Prepares test plans. Provides assessment and authorization (A&A) support in the development of security and contingency plans and conducts complex risk and vulnerability assessments. Analyzes policies and procedures against Federal laws and regulations and provides recommendations for closing gaps. Develops and completes system security plans and contingency plans. Recommends system enhancements to improve security deficiencies. Develops, tests and integrates computer and network security tools. Secures system configurations and installs security tools, scans systems in order to determine compliancy and report results and evaluates products and various aspects of system administration. Conducts security program audits and develops solutions to lessen identified risks. Develops strategies to comply with privacy, risk management, and e-authentication requirements. Provides information assurance support for the development and implementation of security architectures to meet new and evolving security requirements. Evaluates, develops and enhances security requirements, policy and tools. Provides assistance in computer incident investigations. Performs vulnerability assessments including development of risk mitigation strategies.
- Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
Peraton is seeking a Network Engineer to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, MD area. This is a full time onsite opportunity and in this role you will:
- Design and plan network communications systems
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture
- Conducts cost/benefit analysis and provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
- Conducts testing of network design
- Responsible for monitoring network hardware operations to ensure properly set configuration options
- Plans implementation of enhancements and upgrades to the network
- Advises network users of hardware requirements, configurations, and limitations
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc
- Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
- May be assigned responsibility for the management of the systems administration function, including associated staff.
- Perform as a consultant in highly specialized, leading edge information technologies and methodologies.
- Provide highly technical and specialized guidance concerning automated solutions to complex information processing problems.
- Manages the project work as defined by the government. Lead medium to large complex projects and major phases of very large projects.
- Provides highly technical and specialized guidance and solutions to complex IT problems; performs elaborate analyses and studies.
The primary responsibility will focus on isolating, reviewing, analyzing, and reverse-engineering malicious binaries to determine functionality and capability. The candidate will analyze samples and provide a written technical report related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious code. This position also includes the opportunity to advise on direction of an automated malware triage system.