The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Senior Windows Systems Administrator that has experience in VMWare virtual hosting environments, MS Windows Server 2012-2019 administration, Windows PowerShell scripting, Active Directory, VDI and NetAPP storage solutions. Applicant should be able to design and develop complex solutions without assistance from peers. Daily duties include O&M of virtual environments, patching, updating anti-virus and resolving security vulnerabilities. Should also be able to review peers' designs and ensure solution is sound. Must be able to work in a large team environment and collaborate when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
O&M of large virtual hosting environment consisting of approximately 300 servers across 10 systems.
Must also provide tier 2/3 support of Windows environment from a sys admin perspective
Senior Network Engineer to be part of a team responsible for the design, migration, implementation, enhancement, optimization and maintenance of LAN/WAN/Video/Voice/desktop infrastructure. This position will work with engineers on various technical projects. This could include but not limited to network consolidation and integration, architecture designs and updates, site renovations and relocations.
- Provide technical expertise and assist with network integration and consolidation efforts across multiple systems environments.
- Addresses and resolves technical problems of moderate complexity relating to the installation and upgrade of network hardware and systems.
- Interface with customers, vendors and other technical staff to analyze business and technical requirements.
- Document engineering standards, supports the development of network architecture and engineering designs and changes.
- Assist in evaluating current and emerging technologies, conducts technical assessments and makes recommendation to senior engineers.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effectively complete individual projects and tasks with some oversight.
The primary responsibility will focus on isolating, reviewing, analyzing, and reverse-engineering malicious binaries to determine functionality and capability. The candidate will analyze samples and provide a written technical report related to the scope, nature, and characteristics of the malicious code. This position also includes the opportunity to advise on direction of an automated malware triage system.