We are seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembler to support our high profile customer.
This position will be responsible for the following and will offer you the opportunity to utilize and expand your engineering background to solve tough packaging problems:
• Develop unique solutions to challenging packaging and assembly problems
• Ensure processes and tools are configured to comply with customer product specifications in a microelectronics assembly operation
• Qualify new processes and training assembly operators, technicians, and customer engineers
• Develop processes and tools to support prototype quantities and full scale production
• Research and adapting new packaging techniques to solve tough assembly problems
• Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate technical discipline, e.g., Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Microelectronic Engineering, Chemistry or Physics and 2 years of experience. Experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Experience with Microelectronic packaging processes and/or Printed Circuit Board (PCB) / Surface Mount Technology (SMT) assembly processes
• Ability to understand and interpret engineering design drawings
• Ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret results to improve process
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Master’s Degree in an appropriate technical discipline, e.g., Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Microelectronic Engineering, Chemistry or Physics
• Experience in setting up process equipment and qualifying production processes
• Experience with microelectronic assembly techniques including mechanical and chemical processes
• Experience in documenting and qualifying assembly procedures
This position requires the candidate to have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers – with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you’ll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.