We are seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembler to support our high profile customer.
This position will be responsible for the following and will offer you the opportunity to utilize and expand your engineering background to solve tough packaging problems:
• Develop unique solutions to challenging packaging and assembly problems
• Ensure processes and tools are configured to comply with customer product specifications in a microelectronics assembly operation
• Qualify new processes and training assembly operators, technicians, and customer engineers
• Develop processes and tools to support prototype quantities and full scale production
• Research and adapting new packaging techniques to solve tough assembly problems
• Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate technical discipline, e.g., Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Microelectronic Engineering, Chemistry or Physics and 2 years of experience. Experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
• Experience with Microelectronic packaging processes and/or Printed Circuit Board (PCB) / Surface Mount Technology (SMT) assembly processes
• Ability to understand and interpret engineering design drawings
• Ability to design and conduct experiments, analyze and interpret results to improve process
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Master’s Degree in an appropriate technical discipline, e.g., Electrical, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials or Microelectronic Engineering, Chemistry or Physics
• Experience in setting up process equipment and qualifying production processes
• Experience with microelectronic assembly techniques including mechanical and chemical processes
• Experience in documenting and qualifying assembly procedures
This position requires the candidate to have a current TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation’s most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.