We are seeking an Electronics Engineer at Patrick Air Force Base, Florida to support the Eastern Range Command Destruct (ERCDM) Contract. This is a temporary, Part-Time "On Call" position
This position will be responsible for the following:
· Bachelor of Science and 8+ years of related experience; 14+ years of related experience is required without a degree
· Work experience operating, maintaining or troubleshooting flight termination systems (FTS)
· Work experience on a government contract
· Work experience at a government-owned and controlled facility
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
· Experience operating, maintaining, or troubleshooting WV Communications FTS
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent teamwork
SECURITY CLEARANCE: This position requires the candidate to already have an active Secret security clearance and to maintain the clearance.
Peraton provides innovative, reliable solutions to the nation’s most sensitive and mission-critical programs and systems. Peraton has significant experience providing highly differentiated secure communications, space, and technology solutions to key customers, and has become a trusted partner on missions that are critical to the security priorities of the United States. Capabilities include complex software and technology services and solutions, as well as end-to-end mission operations abilities, including Software Systems Development, Cyber, Modeling & Simulation, Mission Operations, Signal Intelligence (SIGINT), and Quick Reaction Capabilities (QRC) / Research & Development. The company is headquartered in Herndon, VA, with approximately 3,500 employees across the U.S. and Canada.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.