Peraton is seeking an experienced and accomplished Systems Integrator to support a fast-paced operational projects. The candidate will work with senior management, technical project directors, systems engineers, customer stakeholders, mission partners, and development contractors to ensure systems are deployed properly and maintained throughout the mission lifecycle. The candidate will provide project management support for quick-turnaround projects in a dynamic environment to develop logistics requirements and architecture design of complex systems. The candidate must also be comfortable briefing plans and results to the Engineering Review Board (ERB). Additionally, the candidate will support the segment in developing long-term mission roadmaps and projecting long-term budget, resource, and schedule plans.
Examples of duties include but not limited to:
Technical Project Activities:
- Track project status, milestones, and master schedules.
- Provide configuration management and assist in the creation and maintenance of draft documentation i.e., program management plan, work plans, requirements, reports, guides, and procedures.
- Assist with project logistics requirements through equipment and supply management in various stages of the project life cycle i.e., procurement, storage, lab, and operational and deployment.
- Manage and track data to support office statistics using MS Office applications and/or visualization tools.
- Coordinate and support meeting agendas by drafting technical capability slides, technical capability gaps, program reviews, roadmaps, and some Ad Hoc activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to refine requirements/entries/information/procedures relative to deliverables.
- Work with the support teams and others communicate mission requirements i.e., slick sheets and CONOPS.
- Consolidate, edit, and draft highlights of project and program status reports.
- Work across business lines of other offices and programs to retrieve the most accurate information for the mission success.
- Review current business workflows and advice on applicable enhancements; assist with the development and maintenance of knowledge management functionality.
Project Management Activities:
- Be a proactive team member by identifying capability gaps in both technical and programmatic domains.
- Draft Meeting Minutes and coordinate accuracy with teams prior to distributing.
- Actively participate in Weekly Tag-ups.
- Track Actions and help coordinate follow-up activities to ensure closure of action items.
- Update Phone Cards and keep the information current and accurate.
- Complete facilitate access requests in a timely manner.
- Coordinate read-ins with Security
- Author/Update COOP and phone trees.
- Support off-site meetings by coordinating with facilities to facilitate accesses, draft agendas, coordinate activities with stakeholders.
- Track necessary training and coordinate admission of attendees.
- Refine file sharing application to reflect office construct and facilitate proper access for employees.
- Coordinate and track needs for the new facility move in coming future.
- Cultivate strong working relationships across the office and the community.
- Support users for access, initial troubleshooting/coordination for resolution, testing, and consulting for improvements to management for applications that support the project team(s).