Peraton requires Systems Engineers - (Test) to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Devises testing plans, methods, and equipment to assure reliability of product in conjunction with product design and specifications.
• Designs, develops, and implements testing methods and equipment.
• Plans and arranges the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices.
• Provides test area with parameters for sample testing and specifies tests to be performed.
• Compiles data and defines changes required in testing equipment, testing procedures, manufacturing processes, or new testing requirements.
• Responsible for testing all customer samples and for special tests that cannot be performed in the test area.
• Consults with the development and/or requirements team to coordinate and test applications.
• Performs analysis, diagnostics, and preliminary evaluations of products.
• Develop testing procedures.
• Develops test plans, scripts, scenarios, functional tests, regression tests, and deployment tests. Implements the testing processes and ensures all test activities follow those processes.
• Produces reports on each test activity and tracks test metrics.
• Monitors for continual test process improvement through failure analysis, throughput analysis, yield analysis, and report to management periodically.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Benefits: At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.