Peraton is currently seeking to hire an experienced Cyberspace Analyst for the USCYBERCOM program located at Fort Meade, MD.
We work to help to define and analyze cyberspace capabilities needed to meet both deterrent and decisive National Security objectives. Our support focuses on defending government information networks, providing cyber support to commanders for execution of missions around the world, and strengthening the nation’s ability to withstand and respond to cyber-attacks.
Work Location: On-site at Fort Meade, MD.
In this role, you will get to:
- Support cyberspace operations efforts required for delivery of Mission Assurance (MA) products as part of the effort to facilitate, evaluate, and report cyberspace activities and functions.
- Organize, determine, and recommend necessary policies, regulations, directives, programs, doctrine, and procedures for DODIN operations.
- Analyze proposed capabilities and recommend COAs.
- Develop solutions to address areas of concern for shortfalls.
- Develop concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing mission assurance practices for implementation throughout DoD.
- Assess the development of cyberspace capabilities to validate USCYBERCOM mission assurance requirements.
- Synchronize capability requirements and new tactical uses of cybersecurity platforms.
- Apply knowledge on cybersecurity subjects relating to the conduct Mission Assurance activities through identifying and mapping of Mission Relevant Terrain in Cyberspace (MRT-C).
- Conduct research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats and cyber adversary TTPs and drafts assessments based on threats.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to facilitate information sharing and communicate complex concepts within USCYBERCOM.
- Provide technical expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of cyberspace operations requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives.
- Characterize and identify DoD tasks Task Critical Assets (TCA) assigned to USCYBERCOM to assist in informing decisions on resource allocation and prioritization of effort.
- Provide planning and integration support for cyberspace operations and identify opportunities for mission enhancement.
- Work with staff to write various cybersecurity policy documents related to Cyber Strategy, Concept of Operations (CONOPs), Annual Campaign Orders etc..
- Contribute to the development of new Mission Assurance Related Programs and Activities (MARPA).
- Utilize automated capabilities such as Strategic Mission Assurance Data System (SMADS) to identify DODIN task critical (TCA) assets.