Peraton is currently seeking an experienced OT/ICS/SCADA Incident Response Analyst for its' Federal Strategic Cyber program in Arlington, VA.
Location: Arlington, VA preferred. May also consider Pensacola, FL.
Ideal candidate needs to be amenable to travel, approximately 40%.
In this role, you will:
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents for ICS/OT/IT environments and provide recommendations to affected entities to prevent the reoccurrence of these incidents within a variety of critical infrastructure sectors.
- Apply specific functional knowledge to resolve cybersecurity incidents and perform proactive threat hunts. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Be involved with highly technical operations and forensic analysis and serve as consultants, continuously advising client decision makers.
- Provide industry experience and expertise for one or multiple critical infrastructure sectors/sub-sectors, including but not limited to Water, Power, Critical Manufacturing, and Transportation
- Follow pre-defined procedures to respond to and escalate incidents.
- Provide expertise to define procedures for response to customer cyber security incident in the industrial control system environment.
- Apply traditional incident response and threat hunting tradecraft to industrial control system/critical infrastructure environments—with a deep understanding of the nuance and constraints of industrial environments.
- Seamlessly work alongside a team of host, network, and cloud forensic analysts to meet the mission requirements for both incident response and threat hunting engagements.
- Maintain accurate records of incident response activities and findings.
- Prepare and deliver incident reports to management and stakeholders.
- Need to be comfortable working in a team environment and collaborating to meet mission goals.
- Keep current with latest security trends and news to continually improve hunt and incident response operations.
- Be a Self-starter with strong attention to detail and critical thinking ability.
- Have a strong customer-service orientation with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to self-teach and self-test new tools and methodologies, and to problem-solve independently.
- There is an onsite requirement for minimum one day (1) week, with up to 3 days depending on situational requirements.
- Estimated 40% travel.
If you are passionate about safeguarding critical infrastructure and have the expertise to respond to cyber incidents in ICS and SCADA environments, we encourage you to apply for this challenging and rewarding position.