Welcome to United States Forces Korea. Our mission is to deter aggression and if necessary, defend the Republic of Korea (ROK) to maintain stability in Northeast Asia. The Service Members of the United States and the Republic of Korea have stood together for more than 60 years maintaining the Armistice and setting the conditions for stability and prosperity in the Republic of Korea.
The quality of life in the ROK is great, and you will have an opportunity to experience a magnificent culture. The South Korean people are gracious hosts with an interesting history. For Service Members and their Families, we have a community atmosphere with many activities for single Service Members, Civilians, and Children of all ages.
Peraton is seeking an experienced Irregular Warfare (IW) Analyst, in support of a US Government client at Camp Humphrey in South Korea, to perform a broad range of data driven intelligence analysis assignments on unique problems.
- The candidate will need to lead innovative use of techniques, advance approaches, and/or new technology.
- The analyst must apply a variety of analytic methodologies in order to visualize and present insights to decision-makers and in support of organizational objectives.
- Supports the efforts of fellow analysts and planning teams by sourcing, providing, consolidating, or synthesizing data into displayable formats for ease of interpretation and dissemination.
- Prepares and delivers written and oral presentations such as briefings, training sessions, consultations, and strategy sessions with command staff and senior leaders to secure cooperation, resolve controversial matters, and convey information relative to ongoing or proposed activities.
- Detailed knowledge and expertise in scientific data analysis, development of approaches, RFI / data management, and visualization of the data to support Cyber functions and activities into all facets of Combatant Command (CCMD) level planning, and to ensure the command group and staff consider Cyber in the decision-making process.
- The candidate will successfully identify, gather and assess all-source information in order to determine the disposition, location, and all-encompassing information supporting operations.
- The candidate will integrate Cyber Intel Analysis into all contingency plans and operations plans and ensure that Cyber capabilities are considered in the deliberate and crisis action planning processes.
- The IW planner is expected to provide expert mission analysis, analytic problem solving, and assessment skills.
- Additionally, be creative in using information systems and information related capabilities (IRC); integrate with interagency and intelligence community (IC); develop innovative concepts to counter adversarial use of information in the Cyber and electromagnetic spectrum and consider significant or key cultural aspects that affect operational and tactical planning, security, and risk assessments.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to review, analyze, and operationalize tactical and operational-level Cyber-related directives in support of maneuver elements, as well as a working knowledge of MISO planning cycle and the Military Decision-
- Making Process (MDMP.)
- The candidate must be effective at applying technical skills to operational and tactical analysis, identifying and tracking measures of performance through attainment of measures of effectiveness, and providing advice concerning the application of MISO/PSYOP during the development of operational concepts