Peraton is seeking a Software Baseline Lead (SME) for a position on the upcoming Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. The purpose of SITEC-3 is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the world 24 x 7 x 365.
* Positions are contingent on contract award *
** Salary Range is based on geographical location **
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Lead a team that specializes in 1 or more types of Software Baseline Builds: such as Desktop/laptops, Servers, Cloud, IaC, Network Device Images, etc.
• Manages the lifecycle (create, update, retire) base builds using Agile methods.
• Defining processes & standards and ensure that all baseline builds adhere to security policy & standards.
• Responsible for Software Baseline reporting, including security.
• Responsible for releasing baseline software to the DML.
• Design, develop, document and test for release all baseline software.
• Works with Configuration Management to track deployments of Baseline Software.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvement to drive efficiency and increase quality into the Software Baseline build and release process.
• Responsible for measuring and meeting agreed KPI metrics.
• Some position may require working a non-traditional work schedlue to meet the needs of the client.
• Bachelor’s with 8-10 years of experience or an MS degree with 6-8 years expereince or a PhD with 3-5 years experience
• Significant experience in an IT asset management role
• Experience working with BMC Remedy Asset and Configuration Management
• Certifications: ITIL Foundation Certified, An IT Asset Management (ITAM) Certifications preferred such as CAMP, CITAM, CAMSE, DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II
• Clearance: TS/SCI
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.