Peraton is seeking Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Engineers (JNY) for positions on the upcoming Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. The purpose of SITEC-3 is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the world 24 x 7 x 365.
* Positions are contingent on contract award *
** Salary Range is based on geographical location **
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provides technical support for Cryptographic Modernization, Key Management Infrastructure (KMI), Common Access Cards (CACs), and PKI in the execution of daily operations.
• Operates a PKI and associated help desk to support users.
• Provides support to existing users with certificates / tokens, issue certificates/tokens to new personnel, and assist with the development and drafting of PKI policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance with published DoD PKI directives.
• Issues, troubleshoots, and replaces Secured Internet Protocol Router (SIPR) tokens.
• Plans, engineers, installs, configures, maintains, operates, defends, troubleshoots, and repairs local registration authority tools and systems.
• Plans, engineers, installs, configures, maintains, operates, defends, troubleshoots, and repairs online certificate status protocol architectures, certificate revocation lists, and certificate authorities.
• Submits to DISA, requests for certificate issuance and track and maintain the validity and revocation of server-based certificates.
• Recommends and, upon approval, maintains policies and procedures for PKI programs.
• Resets user Personal Identification Numbers (PINs) and updates email addresses on DoD CACs when requested.
• Verifies the identity of subscribers
• Pre-registers users with PKI
• Validating certificate requirements and forwarding revocation requests
• Supporting the issuance and renewal of Smart Card tokens
• Reports on number of tokens issued, revoked, renewed, as well as issues encountered
• Interfaces with internally and externally hosted Certificate Authorities (CAs) and Registration Authorities
• Develops pioneering approaches to emerging information security industry trends and assists with automation of the environment
• Day-to-day responsibility for the operation of hardware security modules (HSMs) and Key Management
• Some positions may require working a non-tradtional work schedule to support the needs of the client.
• An ACTIVE DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required
• A BS Degree with 2-4 Years experience, or a MS Degree with 0-2 Years experience, or a HS Diploma with 8-10 Years experience in a related field is required
• Prior experience supporting an enterprise level IT effort at the COCOM or similar level
• DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II certification is required
• Additional relevant certifications related to field are required.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.