Peraton is seeking a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Administrator (SR) for a position on the upcoming Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. The purpose of SITEC-3 is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the world 24 x 7 x 365.
* Positions are contingent on contract award *
** Salary Range is based on geographical location **
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performs Tier one and two PKI support.
• Act as a PKI Trusted Agent, to include issuing enrollment pins and assisting customers with PKI enrollment, revoking, and republishing certificates, and helping customers resolve PKI-related issues with web browsers and Microsoft Outlook electronic mail.
• Performs Full Service Directory (FSD) administration
• Monitors and manages the flow of identities involving Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM)/Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) management agents and resolving customer issues related to FSD
• Performs PKI end-user training
• Supports engineering activities, as identified, and facilitating the transition of engineering products into the operational environment
• Applies PKI concepts, technologies, and best practices for certificate management, digital signatures, and encryption.
• Manages and maintains PKI infrastructure, including key generation, certificate issuance and revocation, and certificate management.
• Works in a team environment and collaborates with other administrators, engineers, and stakeholders.
• Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ensures the PKI infrastructure is compliant with government and industry standards, such as NIST, FedRAMP, and FISMA.
• Automates PKI processes, using scripting and automation tools.
• Represents USSOCOM and interfaces with software and hardware vendors for support issues.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the client.
• An ACTIVE DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required
• A BS Degree with 8-10 Years experience, or a MS Degree with 6-8 Years experience, or a PhD with 3-5 Years experience in a related field is required
• Prior experience supporting an enterprise level IT effort at the COCOM or similar level
• DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II certification is required
• Additional relevant certifications related to field are required.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.