|We are searching for a talented Cyber Engineer-Subject Matter Expert to become part of Peraton’s Agile Cybersecurity Technical Solutions organization. This position will be based in Pensacola, Florida. |
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The person filling this role will be responsible for:
• Protection and security of the systems that store organizational data
• In charge of the network and systems in a security capacity
• Implementing safeguards that prevent intrusions and breaches.
• Plans and execute security measures accordingly
• Maintain technical documentation
• Consult team members on secure coding practices
• Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.