Peraton requires AUDIO VISUAL / VIDEO TELECONFERENCING (AV/VTC) ROOM SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEERS to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate 24x7x365.
AV/VTC ROOM SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEERS shall design and support complex, integrated conference room A/V and VTC systems, assist in the ongoing support and maintenanceof existing conference room A/V and VTC systems throughout the enterprise, providetechnical support and assistance for associated conference room A/V and VTC incident reports and problems, and work with other technology teams to address integrated conference room A/V and VTC challenges. A/V and VTC Room System Design Engineers must be well versed in the control and integration of multi-room A/V and VTC systems.
* Positions are contingent on contract award *
** The salary posted is based soley on knowlege, skills, abilites, and experience of a typical candidate **
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Participating in requirements discussions and developing roadmaps
• Partnering with Architects and Engineers (A&E) to develop designs
• Maintaining an in-depth technical and business knowledge of A/V and VTC industry directions and trends
• Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of industry standard A/V and VTC components and their associated installation practices
• Delivering integrated conference room A/V and VTC solutions on schedule and with the highest quality
• Provide advice, guidance and subject matter expertise to ensure that Government schedule, performance, and budget targets are met
• Providing support to operations and support teams, including root cause analysis when conference room A/V and VTC issues arise
• Coordinating and managing the design and installation of integrated commercial A/V and VTC solutions
• Integrating A/V and VTC systems in an enterprise environment
• Project management of Contractor A/V technicians and third-party A/V and VTC installation teams
• Defining standard installation guidelines for conference room A/V and VTC equipment
• Understanding the interface between conference room A/V and VTC equipment and video teleconferencing codecs
• Some position may require working a non-traditional work-schedule to include nights and/or weekends to meet the needs of of client.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.