Peraton requires a Senior Workforce Manager to fill a key role supporting USSOCOM, it's TSOC's and components under the SOCOM Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC-III) with workforce planning, to include resource allocation, personnel staffing, recruitement, interviewing, hiring actions, personnel tracking, retention, personnel performance reporting, and all aspects associated with maintaining a workforce needed to execute the requirements of an enterprise level information technology program performaing in both CONUS and OCONUS locations. Working in close concert with the Strategic Workforce Manager, Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, Service Owner Leads, and company functional leads to include talent acquisition and human resources, the Strategic Workforce Manager will play a critical role in the successful execution of the program. The responsibilities and tasks associated with this position play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Responsibilities associated with this position include but are not limited to:
- Closely collaborate with Strategic Workforce Manager and adjacent Regional Workforce Managers to plan, design, and execute Workforce Management programs and personnel processes in support of Enterprise, Component, and TSOC needs within the assigned region. Reports to the Strategic Workforce Manager.
- Advises the Strategic Workforce Manager and the DPMs on Workforce Management engagement, execution, and reporting.
- Collaborates with the OCM Lead to implement the (re)Vision methodology.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Peraton and all Team Peraton HR/TA teams to fulfill staffing requirements with the most qualified candidates within PRS requirements.
- Manage program staffing execution in close collaboration and coordination with IT Ops Service Owner / Site Leads within the assigned region.
- Analyze overall program resources to identify shortfalls and deficiencies; Drive identification and fulfillment of program billet requirements within program PRS AQLs. Coordinate resource allocation and performance with Peraton and Team Peraton subcontractors.
- Build a team environment which fosters innovation and collaboration within EOM and with government counterparts; reduces employee turnover; and empowers employees through regular individual employee communications as well as check-ins with functional leads. Act as a Change Agent in support of OCM.
- Partner with PM, DPMs, and key stakeholders to identify, tune, and drive key initiatives such as workforce planning, acquisition, leadership development, talent management, employee and career development, performance management, rewards and recognition, and coaching (managers and staff) within the assigned region.
- Coordinates and collaborates with DPMs, Service Owners, Site Leads, and the government to plan, coordinate, and manage OCONUS assignment of personnel IAW H.17 and H.18. Coordinates and collaborates with the Senior Deployment Specialist to ensure personnel are deployable; coordinates and collaborates with Senior Workforce Data Analyst to ensure personnel are submitted and processed through the DOCPER and BACO-90 processes (for NATO SOFA), and work Visas for non-NATO countries.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with government and program leadership, line managers, and the workforce to innovate, enhance, align, and drive EOM personnel effectiveness across the Enterprise, Components, and TSOCs within the assigned region.
- Manage employee experience and engagement programs and initiatives in support of Service Owners and IT Ops Service Owners / Site Lead within the assigned region, as well as forward deployed sites and austere locations within the region.
- Partners with the Service Owners and Site Leads within Region to facilitate development and implementation of site-specific Playbooks.
- Partner with the DPMs, and Peraton teammates to understand and make recommendations to the Strategic Workforce Manager on current and future staffing and talent acquisition needs within the assigned region.
- Tune, coordinate, and deliver enterprise programs to identify training needs of regional employees to facilitate growth and development of program talent; conduct onboarding of staff and train all levels of personnel in SITEC Program procedures and personnel/personnel security processes.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the EOM Optimization and Innovation Lead to ensure regional employee development programs are coordinated with / supportive of enterprise Organizational Change Management initiatives.
- Maintain the active regional contractor list in the RMS Portal; validate synchronization of active contract personnel data to PETA/ITMO Tools as directed by the government.
- Execute the collection, maintenance, and updating of program personnel information and readiness status in the RMS module of the 1EOM Tools Suite. Support delivery of formal reporting for program readiness status and documentation required for program personnel in PETA/ITMO Tools.
- Support Surge, Contingency, and / or Emergency Operations response in PETA/ITMO Tools as required.
- •Some positions may require shift work and/or an ability to work a non-standard work schedule to support the USSOCOM mission.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**