Peraton requires a Web/Portal Lead Architect to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designs, develops, and implements portal and SharePoint solutions, including custom solutions and integrated third-party solutions.
• Performs scripted installations, configuring, STIG’ing and securing a farm environment
• Perform SharePoint Central Administration, Shared Services, Managed Metadata, Enterprise Services, STSADM commands, PowerShell scripting and how the services and functions affect the entire SharePoint farm.
• Monitors and manages server health and functionality, access permissions, usage, events, and messages, and ensures the environment conforms to governance requirements and security standards.
• Troubleshoots the server administration side as well as the customer facing side of the SharePoint and other web environments.
• Manages large and complex projects, including leading cross-functional teams and coordinating with stakeholders.
• Mentors and coaches junior team members.
• Gathers and analyzes requirements from stakeholders, including assessing business needs and translating them into technical requirements.
• Implements security controls for SharePoint and portal solutions, including secure authentication and authorization methods.
• Works with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Engineers and tests updates to portal and support software suite.
• Represents USSOCOM and interfaces with software and hardware vendors for support issues.
• Some positions may require work outside a traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.