Peraton requires a Web/Portal Lead to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plans, engineers, manages, configures, and installs multiple, disparate cloud environments including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and private cloud information environments.
• Maintains, operates, defends, troubleshoots, and repairs web/portal servers and services.
• Applies enterprise architecture principles, methodologies, and frameworks in designing and implementing enterprise-level solutions.
• Manages large and complex web and SharePoint projects, including leading cross-functional teams and coordinating with stakeholders.
• Leads technical teams, including mentoring and coaching junior team members.
• Gathers and analyzes requirements from stakeholders, assesses business needs and translates them into technical requirements.
• Designs, develops, and implements web and SharePoint solutions, including custom solutions and integrated third-party solutions.
• As required, customizes SharePoint sites and solutions, using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, and other customization tools.
• Applies security best practices to implement security controls for web and SharePoint solutions, including secure authentication and authorization methods.
• Works with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Represents USSOCOM and interfaces with software and hardware vendors for support issues.
• Some positions may require work outside a traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.