Peraton requires a Vulnerability Manager to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manages the security vulnerabilities and risks across network including identifying, supporting application/system owners to manage risks and remediate vulnerabilities
• Performs technical (evaluation of technology) and non-technical (evaluation of people and operations) risk and vulnerability assessments of relevant technology focus areas (i.e., local computing environment, network and infrastructure, enclave boundary, and supporting infrastructure)
• Analyzes site/enterprise Computer Network Defense policies and configurations and evaluates compliance with regulations and enterprise directives
• Assists with the selection of cost-effective security controls to mitigate risk (e.g., protection of information, systems, and processes)
• Maintains knowledge of applicable policies, regulations, and compliance documents specifically related to Computer Network Defense auditing
• Provides leadership hands-on technical direction to deliver problem, solution, tactical, and break-fix capability
• Works closely with both government and leads technology-oriented personnel to ensure adequate processes are in place and actions are being taken to mitigate identified risks proactively
• Develops strategies to identify, manage, and mitigate identified threats and vulnerabilities to attain desired risk profile and communicate strategies to key stakeholders
• Coordinates and collaborates with Senior Compliance Manager to correctly configure and operate the AttackIQ automated testing cybersecurity readiness platform. Coordinates and collaborates with Senior Compliance Manager and Senior Countermeasure Specialists to analyze, remediate, and correct security control discrepancies discovered during periodic AttackIQ scans.
• Maintains appropriate management reporting mechanisms to facility communication of the VM program state across multiple levels within the organization
• Maintains and directs execution of the Vulnerability Management Program (VMP) including the delivery of enterprise-wide vulnerability assessment
• Uses various tools such as Remedy, Splunk, and Office Automation to perform duties
• Common Operational Picture (COP) & Custom Dashboards – participate in the concept, development, designing, planning, testing, deployment, maintaining and management, including integration and data orchestration with Network/Security monitoring/management tools (Riverbed Aternity Suite, Splunk) and ITSM workflow tools (BMC Remedy/Helix) and any future tool or technologies that may be incorporated.
• Some positions may require work outside a traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.