Peraton requires a Systems Planning, Design, and Engineering Lead to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develops, maintains, and supports technical infrastructure, hardware and system software components
• Performs installation, maintenance and support of system software/hardware and user support
• Configures, debugs, and supports multiple infrastructure platforms
• Performs high-level root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures
• Participation in working groups, design reviews and system tests
• Help generate assessments and develop and implement actionable recommendations based on reviews
• Works as a strong contributor and provides technical expertise.
• Stays abreast of emerging trends in information technology and helps shape the work for the customer.
• Works with the Government to understand their requirements and evaluates possible technical solutions.
• Interfaces with and presents recommendations and solutions to USSOCOM stakeholders for stakeholder approval.
• Reviews, optimizes, and approves significant systems changes related to datacenter systems.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Benefits: At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.