Peraton requires Storage Administrators to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plans, leads, and independently executes storage administration in support of SIF/SIT requirements.
• Ensures that storage area networks (SAN) and associated technologies provide expected benefits of safe and secure data through effective storage operations.
• Establishes, updates, and analyzes system authentication protocols ensuring systems are optimized and prevent waste of resources.
• Make required modifications and upgrades as required using solid ITIL change management processes to storage equipment and software.
• Documents processes, procedures, upgrades, and the resolution of problems
• Upgrades software, monitors performance, and evaluates trends and needs
• Manages, transforms, and provides user access to large datasets
• Installs, configures, supports, and maintains SANs and associated technology
• Administers storage networks, servers, and their associated schedules
• Supports team responses to incidents, reconfigurations, installations, or other physical changes
• Performs troubleshooting on systems performance data from tools such as OS and application logs, Splunk and RavenVision.
• Reviews and approves system and operational documentation and schematic diagrams (using tools such as Microsoft Word and Visio).
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Benefits: At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.