Peraton requires Spectrum Managers to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Eliminates conflicts in frequency assignments or intermodulation
• Prepares engineering data for frequency assignments
• Conducts analyses and studies of radio frequency (RF) assignments
• Coordinates with appropriate Government and non-Government officials to carry out mission operations
• Analyzes the technical data of communication equipment and systems
• Manages site surveys and assists in the development of communications plans
• Prepares and reviews applicable spectrum management documentation
• Some positions may require shift work and/or an ability to work a non-standard work schedule to support the USSOCOM mission
• Represents USSOCOM and interfaces with software and hardware vendors for support issues.
• Uses NTIA, ITU or MCEB PUB 7 to perform frequency coordination
• Uses HNSWDO to perpare Host Nation Coordination applications.
• Uses Spectrum XXI and the govenment master file to perform interference analysis, frequency nomination, and processing.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Benefits: At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.