Peraton requires Service Management Process Specialists to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Designs, recommends, and implements standardized practices in support of USSOCOM service management system.
• Documents, maintains, and executes applicable standing operating procedures (SOPs) as required – conducts periodic, not less than annual, review of SOPs and associated activities to ensure continuous improvement.
• Define and establish service goals, expected outcomes and measurable results
• Collaborate with relevant teams to define the service portfolio roadmap, maturity path, customer priorities and drive to continuously improve maturity levels
• Ensure that IT Services are being provided to Enterprise, Component and TSOC users efficiently and effectively.
• Ensure Service Owner Leads have the tools and processes needed to execute across the enterprise.
• Provide strategic direction and guidance of ITSM processes and functions, as well as their supporting tools.
• Plans and executes the Next Generation ITSM Tools AoA using the proven Peraton AoA Playbook process. Coordinates and collaborates with USSOCOM stakeholders and EOM technical staff to research the ITTSM tools and automation market, identify alternatives to the problem set, identify sources of comparators, eliminate non-vilable alternatives, and begin Vendor Evaluation Sprints.
• Ensure services and tools are consistently deployed, executed, measured, monitored, and improved for Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), Capacity Management, Service Catalog, ServiceNow ITSM Platform, etc.
• Develop business cases to propose and implement additional ITSM processes and functions to further improve services.
• Ensure service levels are defined and met around Availability, Performance and Resiliency
• Own and Orchestrate a formal Root Cause Analysis (RCA) methodology to drive long term resolution of Sev 1 (Critical severity incidents), recurring incidents, recurring problems, or major events
• Identify and define opportunities for process improvement and adhere to the principals of Continual Service Improvement utilizing metrics to ensure processes provide the anticipated value to stakeholders and users
• Continually analyze and refine service portfolio metrics to help shape the future ITSM Strategy
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.