Peraton requires Project Schedulers to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plans, leads, and executes the scheduling of complex technical projects.
• Responsibilities include a wide range of duties involving initial job planning, scheduling of time, scheduling of materials, coordination of subcontractors, monitoring of job progress, analysis of changes, and problem solving.
• Develops plans including budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for several major portions of a program.
• Establishes and defines program plan requirements and directs or performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
• Coordinates interdepartmental development of program plans. Interfaces with vendors and customers and performs extensive investigations as required.
• Produces the contractor's Initial Schedule and then updates the schedule throughout the program.
• Uses the schedule to analyze the impact of change orders, delays, and any other schedule disruptions.
• Works with the project manager and the subcontractors during the preparations and updating of the schedule.
• Produces critical scheduling information for the project team's use.
• Monitors performance reports against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met; arranges modifications as required.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.