Peraton requires a Project Manager - Task Order Management to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Develops and executes against project objectives by collaborating with the customer on needs and goals, project proposals, project plans, and intermediate execution status.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
• Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a project/mission within the programmatic guidelines set by the program manager and customer.
• Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation. Performs technical studies to refine project requirements.
• Monitors project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined and maintained.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.