Peraton requires a Pen Tester to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Operates a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities of complex applications, operating systems, wired and wireless networks, and mobile applications/devices
• Develops and maintains security testing plans
• Automates penetration and other security testing on networks, systems and applications
• Develops meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk
• Produces actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results
• Acts as a source of direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff
• Mentors and coaches other IT security staff to provide guidance and expertise in their growth
• Consults with application developers, systems administrators, and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat presented by the results, and consult on remediation
• Communicates security issues to a wide variety of internal and external “customers” to include technical teams, executives, risk groups, vendors and regulators
• Delivers the annual penetration testing schedule and conducting awareness campaigns to ensure proper budgeting by business lines for annual tests
• Fosters and maintains relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
• Uses various tools such as Remedy, Splunk, and Office Automation to perform duties
• Produces and distributes DCO Activity Reports – Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Annual reports on DCO performance
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.