Peraton requires a Net Ops Tools Lead to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversees management of SITEC NetOps and Cybersecurity tools including tool assessment, maintenance, optimization., tuning.
• Development of technology roadmap for NetOps tools including the researching, proposing, testing and deployment of new technologies, products, tools, designs and automations.
• Participates in multiple workgroups and disseminates information across all levels of the organization.
• Reviews technical documentation from the build team, such as user guides, manuals, and system specifications, prior to transition into operations, and ensuring their subject area is accurately represented and fit for purpose as a basis to on-board monitoring solutions.
• Contributes to continual service improvement by challenging, reviewing, updating and where inexistent, creating, processes and procedures to drive operational excellence.
• Common Operational Picture (COP) & Custom Dashboards – Manage/oversee the concept, development, designing, planning, testing, deployment, maintaining and management, including integration and data orchestration with Network/Security monitoring/management tools (Riverbed Aternity Suite, Splunk) and ITSM workflow tools (BMC Remedy/Helix) and any future tool or technologies that may be incorporated.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.