Peraton requires an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) Tool Engineer to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Architects and delivers new end-to-end automated solutions in Remedy/BMC, BMC Atrium (CMDB), BMC/Remedy ITSM Suite (Asset, Service Desk, Service Level Management, Incident, Problem, Change, KM, Request).
• Provide operational maintenance, design, and new functions for key components.
• Configure and customize components of ITSM including Incident, Problem, Change and the CMDB.
• Maintain and update developer and architecture documentation.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating integrations, including AD/LDAP, Monitoring tools and discovery products.
• Responsible for ensuring that the Remedy instance adheres to all security policy and standards. Ability to take the appropriate actions.
• Responsible for troubleshooting applications, code and workflows, and remediation of defects.
• Uses the Peraton Digital Engineering Framework (DEF) and AoA Playbook process to plan, execute, and document technical specifications, demonstrations, and pilots in support of the Next Generation ITSM Tools AoA.
• Coordinates and collaborates with USSOCOM stakeholders, EOM technical staff, and competing vendor resources to compare, evaluate, analyze, and pilot future ITSM capabilities.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
OR 4 years of additional experience in lieu of BS
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.