Peraton requires Information Technology Equipment Coordinators to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Recommends and supports the development, and maintenance of approved processes for managing and tracking the full IT asset, license, and maintenance lifecycle from procurement to retirement.
• Recommends and supports the development and maintenance of, and updates approved policies and procedures for effective asset lifecycle management (acquisition, deployment, utilization, de-installation, reallocation, and disposal) of IT assets.
• Coordinates shipment plans to ensure efficient distribution of products to satisfy customers. Analyzes inventory levels and product demand to determine reorder levels, which shall ensure product availability and minimize inventory costs.
• Reports on inventory levels to efficiently utilize capital investment while maintaining adequate coverage for known/projected demand.
• Advises and supports accountability over assigned products; determine appropriate distribution based on lead times and demand.
• Ensures property is uniquely identified and changes are tracked and recorded in accordance with PPM requirements.
• Ensures property is uniquely identified and changes are tracked and recorded.
• Inspects goods and materials and assesses the condition of assets for distribution/recycling.
• Coordinates the disposal of property, supplies, and materiel in compliance with Government and service regulations/guidelines and documentation requirements.
• Maintains records of acquisition/distribution of property, supplies, and materials by utilizing applicable processes.
• Processes excess ADPE as identified by the Government using DoD procedures.
• Aids with completing quarterly and annual inventories.
• Receives, stores, and issues materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
• Keeps records and compiles stock reports.
• Stages, loads, and unloads IT equipment
• Stocks and maintains the warehouse inventory.
• Packages IT equipment for shipping (shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
• Examines IT equipment to verify conformance to specifications and invoices; stores articles according to identifying factors; fills orders or issues supplies from stock; requisitions stock to fill incoming orders; and prepares use reports.
• Determines methods or places for storage considering guidelines for temperature, humidity, weight or height limits, turnover, floor loading capacity, and required space.
• Operates within standard operating procedures and by safety guidelines and policies.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.