Peraton requires Innovation Specialists to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plans, designs, and executes the identification, assessment, evaluation, and recommendation of innovative solutions, tools, and analytical techniques and methodologies.
• Consults and collaborates with USSOCOM SIE stakeholders and EOM technical staff to identify innovative activities, transformative initiatives, and process improvements / organizational change management that support the architecture, design, development, and implementation of Enterprise, and cloud-based, information systems in support of USSOCOM’s mission.
• Executes the Enterprise Optimization and Innovation Process from early identification of opportunities through the promotion of government-accepted recommendations to implementation.
• Aggregates and understands customer/end-user requirements by conducting research, interviewing end-users and stakeholders, and shadowing job activities.
• Executes assessment and evaluation of EIT intake items to ensure alignment with USSOCOM’s mission objectives and organizational goals.
• Develops optimization and innovation recommendations for approval by the government. Documents and maintains the Capabilities Backlog.
• Facilitates and supports the Capabilities Working Group.
• Identifies, builds, and maintains a database in support of innovation ideas, pilots, and prototypes.
• Collaborates with USSOCOM SIE stakeholders to identify, define and capture specific mission focused problem areas and success criteria; makes recommendations for high-value high-impact automation opportunities to the Automation Infusion Team.
• Analyzes processes and re-engineering alternatives, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
• Uses analyses to develop recommended operational improvements, lowering costs and improving customer service.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.