Peraton requires and Enterprise Architect to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Plans, leads, and executes the development of staff as well as requirements, design, development, and documentation of complex information systems in support of USSOCOM and SOF missions supported by the SIE within the Peraton Digital Engineering Framework (DEF).
• Coordinates and collaborates with SIE Stakeholders and EOM technical staff to ensure technical solutions align with business goals and objectives.
• Performs tier four architecture and engineering support in accordance with the SIE OPORD.
• Develops and documents the SIE enterprise architecture and best practices and provide design and architectural recommendations for long-term/chronic problem resolution, such as MILCON and Installation Information Infrastructure Architecture (I3A) standards.
• Executes business process and technical system design related to relevant SIE applications and infrastructure.
• Provides technical ownership for the enterprise technology portfolio and related applications, as needed, manages activities, and creates deliverables related to solution architecture design, and implementation.
• Ensures that the entire IT infrastructure meets USSOCOM operational needs.
• Influences changes to standards and procedures related to maturing the platform and organization, considering, and developing solutions which align with high availability, security, and scalability expectations.
• Troubleshoots enterprise voice, video, cloud, and data networks and evaluate the impact of architectural changes on the network.
• Troubleshoots complex technical issues and identifies solutions.
• Communicates technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.