Peraton requires a Deployed Systems Lead to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage deployed teams to provide Systems Administrator support to systems hosting complex operational databases, software configuration control, and system interfaces; maintain file servers and network access; document, analyze and troubleshoot systems anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance, and system backups and recovery
• Supervise the deployed teams to install/remove/relocate servers, switches, storage area network (SAN) equipment, desktop computers, analog KVM switching equipment, rack mount consoles and peripherals
• Oversee the deployed teams schedule; de-conflict, and coordinate VTC room usage in the theaters, support AV/VTC requirements for Command events and ceremonies, and provide basic troubleshooting and problem resolution in support of Mobile Device Hardware from multiple vendors such as Apple, Blackberry, and Samsung
• Supervise the deployed teams in troubleshooting wireless carrier network services such as voice, data, Short Message Service (SMS), Multimedia Messaging Services (MMS), data tethering, mobile hot spot, management of carrier mobile telephone numbers between devices, configure and enroll/activate client designated mobile devices with current client approved upgrades to device firmware, operating system patches and versions of based on troubleshooting resolution and device reassignments
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.