Peraton requires Deployed SYstems Architects to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Provide technical leadership for operations and maintenance of the Government’s networking technology and system administration support, trusted agent (TA) operations, end-user support, asset and device management, cyber security and controlled cryptographic item management and support to include BES and CSfC devices, and training
• Design the infrastructure that hosts cloud and virtualized resources hosted on the hyperconverged/edge-based deployed system (e.g., VMWare, Azure Stack, AWS Outpost, etc.)
• Design, configure and support the hosted resources on the deployed system, including virtualized compute (VMs), serverless compute instances, virtualized storage, virtualized networking and other services
• Collaborate with network engineers, architects, and other team members on the implementation, testing, deployment, and integration of new emerging technologies and technical refresh.
• Provide reports to Government IT managers regarding deployed system performance, utilization and compliance
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location and experience.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.