Peraton requires a Compliance Manager to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Monitors and audits systems and data logs to verify cybersecurity controls are implemented on networks and systems as described by the System Security Plan.
• Works with data center, networking, desktop support, and engineering staff to recommend configuration and remediation of network, systems, and information security equipment.
• Provides reporting status network, systems, and information security equipment compliance.
• Coordinates implementation of new compliance controls.
• Develops POA&M as required.
• Documents and gains approval for exceptions.
• Uses various tools such as Remedy, Splunk, and Office Automation to perform duties
• Produces and disseminates CCIRs, DCIRs, and PIRs
• Coordinates and collaborates with the Senior Vulnerability Manager and Senior Countermeasures Specialists to ensure AttackIQ scans are correctly configured for cybersecurity controls described in the USSOCOM EOM System Security Plan. Develops POA&M to manage remediation of cybersecurity control discrepancies identified and reported through AttackIQ scans.
• Coordinates and collaborates with SITEC 3 Cyber contract to support ATO and RMF processes as required
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.