Peraton requires a Cloud Administrator to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Installs operating system software, patches, and upgrades within AWS
• Supports building AWS instances based on system and mission requirements
• Troubleshooting, and resolving instance, software, and networking issues
• Configures, optimizes, tunes, and monitors operating system software
• Maintains, updates, and refines documentation
• Works with others, including cloud architects, network engineers, and other IT personnel, to ensure the effective use of cloud systems in support of enterprise systems.
• Manage systems using identity and access management (IAM), security information and event management (SIEM) systems (e.g., Splunk), endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), and other tools used in support of zero trust by vendors such as AppGate, Okta, Splunk, ForgeRock, Nutanix, Zscaler, Cisco, Crowdstrike, AWS, etc.
• Support the hybrid multi-cloud by maintaining security protocols (including IAM, data encryption, and governance and management policies), maintaining and monitoring connectivity between environments, performing monitoring of applications and systems, and utilizing reporting tools.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.