Peraton requires a Circuit Actions Lead to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
* Positions are contingent on contract award *
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for the design and delivery of secure voice, video, and data communications circuits.
• Coordinates and leads installation of circuitry/equipment as defined by DISA TSOs and requirements cut sheets.
• Process DISA or DTS-PO (Embassy Circuits)/TSR/TSO/Completion/Exception/Delayed Service reports.
• Assist with the management of the Program Designator Codes (PDC).
• Request circuits via the DISA Direct Storefront (DDSF), Diplomatic Telecommunications Service Program Office (DTS-PO), or Commercial IT provider.
• Track, manage, and maintain IT projects.
• Perform research, analyze specific requirements, and develop programs with help of improvement tools.
• Plan, document, and coordinate testing appropriate circuits/network/systems for disaster recovery and business continuity systems.
• Develop and design technical solutions for various infrastructure systems and modify existing systems with help of various modern tools and subject matter experts.
• Perform initial, specialized circuit, system and acceptance testing in support of operations, other agencies, contractors, and tiger teams.
• Evaluate and monitor circuit performance after implementation.
• Coordinates the installation of government circuits with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), local users, and associated commercial vendors.
• Coordinate with customers to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Evaluate various programs and develop ways to increase efficiency of programs by adapting to new technologies.
• Maintain and update documents from system architecture and operations including circuit history folders and administrative files.
• Coordinate ASI processing.
• Perform trend analysis.
• Perform circuit actions training and documentation/train personnel on new/modified circuits and/or systems.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Five years of experience in information systems security engineering, emphasis on Defense in Depth principles, cryptography, key management, network and enterprise security architecture, extensive knowledge on Federal, Intelligence Community and DoD Information Security regulations, publications and policies, possesses a solid understanding of A&A processes, strong background in applying information systems security engineering, security services, mechanisms, threats, attack scenarios and vulnerabilities to Government systems and communications infrastructure.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.