Peraton requires an Architecture and Engineering Lead (SME) to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Applies enterprise architecture principles, methodologies, and frameworks,
• Designs and implements enterprise-level solutions.
• Applies SOA principles, design patterns, and best practices, to implement SOA solutions.
• Manages large and complex projects, including leading cross-functional teams and coordinating with stakeholders.
• Leads technical teams, including mentoring and coaching junior team members.
• Gathers and analyzes requirements from stakeholders, to assess business needs and translate them into technical requirements.
• Designs, develops, and implements service-based solutions, including custom solutions and integrated third-party solutions.
• Implements security controls for service-based solutions, including secure authentication and authorization methods.
• Integrates service-based solutions with other enterprise systems, including DNS/DHCP/AD/API and other services design and management.
• Works with stakeholders at all levels of the organization, including effective communication and interpersonal skills.
• Focuses on continuous improvement, using Agile methodologies and new technologies and solutions.
• Engineers and tests updates to services and support software suite.
• Represents USSOCOM and interfaces with software and hardware vendors for support issues.
• Some positions may require working a non-traditional work schedule to support the needs of the customer.
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
• BS 12-15, MS 10-13. Phd 10+
• Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education
• Possess at least 8 years of experience designing and reviewing IT solutions for data center and enterprise solutions
• Possess experience with site-specific logistics and technical challenges in a dynamic functional, management, and technical environment
• Possess experience working on a global-based, enterprise-wide project communicating with local and long-distance Government personnel
• Certification(s): DoD 8570.01-M IAT II
• Clearance: TS/SCI
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.