Peraton requires Application Security & Cyber Administrator (JR) to support the Special Operation Command Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) – 3. Positions are located at the SOCOM Headquarters at MacDill, AFB FL, and at the TSOC and Component locations in the United States and abroad.
The purpose of the Special Operations Forces Information Technology Enterprise Contract (SITEC) 3 Enterprise Operations and Maintenance (EOM) Task Order (TO) is to provide USSOCOM, its Component Commands, its Theater Special Operations Commands (TSOCs), and its deployed forces with Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services to maintain Network
Operations (NetOps); maintain systems and network infrastructure; provide end user and common device support; provide configuration, change, license, and asset management; conduct training, and perform Install, Move, Add, Change (IMACs) services. The responsibilities and tasks associated with each requirement play a pivotal role to USSOCOM, the CIO/J6 organization, and ultimately the end-user who operate around the globe 24x7x365.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Implements and administers application security and cybersecurity concepts, including threat modeling, secure coding practices, and penetration testing
• Designs and implements secure and scalable solutions.
• Leads technical teams, manages projects, and makes recommendations for new technologies and solutions.
• Applies cybersecurity principles and practices, including information security, incident response, and risk management.
• Identifies and assess risks to the enterprise systems and develop mitigation strategies.
• Implements requirements and ensures compliance government standards, such as NIST SP 800-53, PCI DSS, and FedRAMP
• Identifies and resolves complex technical issues.
• Works effectively with stakeholders, team members, and customers to understand their needs and provide solutions.
• Maintains up-to-date technical documentation and procedures.
• Some positions may require shift work or a non-traditional work schedule to meet the needs of the customer.
MacDill AFB, FL
*Positions are contingent on contract award.*
**Salary range is based on geographical location.**
• BS 2-4 Years, MS 0-2 or HS 8-10. Significant relevant experience will be considered in lieu of formal education
• One or more years of related experience in a system (e.g., compute systems, cloud, security, etc.) or application programming language (e.g., Java, C++)
• Working knowledge of system engineering and/or systems engineering processes and techniques
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills
• Strong technical writing skills
• Certification(s): DoD 8570.01-M IAT II
• Clearance: TS/SCI
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.