This opportunity requires on-site support at Fort Huachuca, AZ, supporting US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICoE). Peraton provides IT support for enterprise and mission systems. By joining Peraton on the MIITS contract, you’ll commit to supporting and engaging with several teams across multiple technology areas, including, but not limited to:
Web Development, Knowledge Management, SQL Administration, Windows Server, Network Administration, Cloud and Automation, Project Management, Configuration Management.
- US Citizenship
- At least 4 years of industry or military experience in software development
- Interest or experience in Web Software Engineering
- SECRET Security Clearance
- Some form of DoD 8570 certification for IATT II level work (IE. Security+)
- ITIL, Scrum Master, or Agile experience/certifications
- College degree
- Approved application to be hired under the Department of Defense Skillbridge Internship program.
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work and multitask
- Good analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team