Peraton is seeking to hire a Software Enginer Senior Technical Specialist to join the Low-Earth Orbit (LEO) Ground Sustainment Services (LGSS) program to add to our distinguished team to sustain and enhance the Joint Polar Satellite System (JPSS) Common Ground System (CGS). The JPSS CGS is responsible for implementing JPSS Program command, control, and communications and data processing requirements for JPSS CGS-serviced missions. The JPSS is the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s (NOAA) next-generation operational Earth observation Program that acquires and distributes global environmental data from multiple polar-orbiting satellites, playing a critical role to NOAA’s mission to understand and predict changes in weather, climate, oceans, coasts, and space environments, which supports the Nation’s economy and protection of lives and property.
• Analyze root cause of software anomalies
• Code, test, and integrate software modifications to meet customer requirements
• Develop software in accordance with architectural, design, security and coding standards
• Develop and execute unit tests and software integration tests
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to troubleshoot problems, analyze issues, generate documentation, integrate, test, and/or perform software updates
• Evaluate emerging technologies for capability, supportability, and extensibility in support of system sustainment and modernization efforts
• Interact with users and customers regarding requirements, problem solving, and general support
• Perform all duties in accordance with software development and configuration management processes and procedures
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Software Powered by iCIMS