The Systems Integration Lead will support the requirements, design, integration, and test of real-time networking, signal processing, and electronic warfare systems. This position will interface closely with the customer to develop program requirements and then work with the Peraton Labs RF, digital, and software design teams to develop, integrate, and test system level solutions. The System Integration and Test lead will execute internal and Government testing to verify system performance and both lab and field environments. The successful candidate will have a track record of effectively working in teams, proactively identifying issues, independently solving problems, and creating novel solutions. The candidate must have strong communication skills that enable collaboration on large development projects.
BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7
Skills and Experience You Should Possess:
• Experience with requirements development
• Experience with model-based systems engineering
• Experience integrating and testing RF, Digital, and software components
• Experience with integration and test of real-time signal processing systems
• Experience troubleshooting and performing corrective action identification for system test anomalies
• Experience with lab and field test planning and execution
• Experience configuring lab test environments and implementation of test automation
• Hands-on experience with standard lab equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and signal generators
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience with network, communications, or electronic warfare systems
• Active Secret Level Clearance
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.