The Networking Systems RF Design Engineer at Peraton Labs will support RF design for a mmW RF front end to a high speed signal processing system. The responsibilities will include RF simulation, implementation, and testing. The RF engineer will also support board layout and design for test prototypes as well as form factor optimization. The RF Design Engineer will interface closely with the digital CCA and FPGA development teams. The successful candidate will have a track record of effectively working in teams, proactively identifying issues, independently solving problems, and creating novel solutions. The candidate must have strong communication skills that enable collaboration on large development projects.
BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7
Skills and Experience You Should Possess:
• Experience with mmW RF Design
• Experience with RF modeling and simulation
• Experience with RF circuit board layout, design, and testing
• Experience with RF testing
• Experience integrating with digital CCAs and FPGA designs
• Experience supporting system level performance testing
• Hands-on experience with standard lab equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and signal generators
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience with network, communications, or electronic warfare systems
• Active Secret Level Clearance
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Software Powered by iCIMS