The Network Systems Digital Design Engineer will support high speed CCA and FPGA development using the latest RFSoC and MPSoC technology. The Digital Design engineer will perform FPGA development for high-speed signal process, interface to real-time software components, and system level control. The engineer will also support high speed CCA circuit design and board layout. The successful candidate will have a track record of effectively working in teams, proactively identifying issues, independently solving problems, and creating novel solutions. The candidate must have strong communication skills that enable collaboration on large development projects.
BS 10-12, MS 8-10, Phd 5-7
Skills and Experience You Should Possess:
• Experience with VHDL, the FPGA design process, and tools used to generate and verify firmware
• Experience with FPGA performance testing and validation
• Experience with FW/SW integration and test
• Experience with high speed CCA design
• Experience supporting CCA layout and routing as well as fabrication
• Experience with CCA level test
• Hands-on experience with standard lab equipment including oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and signal generators
Additional Desired Skills:
• Experience with real-time software
• Experience with network, communications, or electronic warfare systems
• Active Secret Level Clearance
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.