The selected Software Engineer should have experience with structured software development methodologies and modern software test tools and techniques. The candidate will work within a cross-functional Scrum team, and will be responsible for developing software, participating in acceptance criteria development, creating scripts and utilizing COTS tools to automate testing, documenting instructions, and participating in integration activities.
· Performs software engineering and development activities associated with supporting, maintaining, and enhancing software using an Agile DevSecOps model
· Develops and integrates bug fixes and new feature enhancements using DIA standard development tools and processes (e.g., Java, Jira, Git, Junit).
· Identifies and integrates DIA and IC shared services (e.g., IC PKI and IAA)
· Designs and develops APIs and data access services for new data feeds, and implements API gateways to enable enterprise access to existing and new data
· Supports trade studies/analyses of alternatives and assessments of potential technologies that may be applicable to the application, and provides recommendations
· Develops or updates engineering artifacts including System Design Documents, Development Sprint Plans, and Sprint Summary Reports.
BS 2-4 Years, MS 0-2 or HS 8-10
· A Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of relevant experience; an additional 4 years of experience maybe considered in lieu of a degree requirement
· Experience with AWS Cloud Services, OpenShift, microservices
· Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, MySQL experience
· The ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
· Experience designing, developing, maintaining and enhancing Big Data analytic systems
· Experience supporting the DevSecOps pipeline including Jira, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, and Artifactory
· TS/SCI with poly
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.