We are looking for an IT Portfolio Manager in Bellevue, Nebraska.
The candidate that we hire will be expected to perform the following:
• Lead all ITCC Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) projects, schedules, and manage associated staff
• Work directly with senior level ITCC leadership and the USSTRATCOM AFLCMC customer to architect, implement, and sustain IT technology
• Apply a comprehensive understanding of the Command and Control Facility (C2F)
• Work across all ITCC lines of service to stay consistent with policies and drive efficiencies
• Develop and recommend Cloud/Agile DevSecOps strategies
• US Citizen with an active TS/SCI clearance or Secret level clearance with the ability to upgrade (will consider uncleared candidates with high aptitude)
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or related field, OR relevant work/military experience in lieu of a degree.
• 10 or more years of relevant industry experience with at least 4 years of management responsibility
• Knowledge of emerging IT technology (ex. VMware, Red Hat, CISCO, Dell, AWS, Azure, GitHub, Fortify, Ansible)
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best, beyond the work you do with us daily. We are fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans, to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Software Powered by iCIMS