Peraton is seeking to fill a critical role for a Document Control Specialist for our Loveland, CO office.
This is not a remote position.
In this role the contractor will be responsible for the following:
- Processes, distributes, and maintains controlled documentation using a document control system.
- Processes project documents including but not limited to, assigning file codes, scanning documents, and completing the applicable metadata into the applicable document repository, routing and distribution, hard copy document filing and fulfillment of document retrieval requests.
- Processes and maintains project documents and update master copies of drawings/specifications logs/binders and implement document control procedures.
- Collects, maintains, and distributes documents necessary to define product configuration and control technical processes that insure conformance to customer requirements.
- Maintains a comprehensive filing system and computer database for all documents to be retained in the document control center.
- Collects and maintains files of the latest revision level documentation necessary to define product configuration and control technical or manufacturing processes.
- Ensures timely distribution of latest revision level documentation to appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution.
- Maintains a computer database of all filed documentation that ensures fast retrieval of documents.
- Performs clerical typing duties to generate documents as necessary.
- Performs job in accordance with document control practices.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- 1 to 2 years of custom service or clerical experience.
- 1 to 2 years of experience using Microsoft office.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment with limited supervision
- Excellent organizational, scheduling and prioritization skills
- Maintain high level of confidentiality ethics and integrity
- Proficient writing and communication skills
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to professional development resources, we are there to support you all the way.