The Exploitation Analyst collaborates to identify access and collection gaps that can be satisfied through cyber collection and/or preparation activities. Leverages all authorized resources and analytic techniques to penetrate targeted networks.
- Assess data for new or continued opportunities
- Communicate complex information concepts, or ideas in a confident and well-organized manner through verbal, written, and/or visual means
- Create comprehensive strategies to develop and maintain accesses, conduct remote exploitation and provide technical assistance
- Analyze intelligence information, technical data, and exploitation opportunities
- Evaluate, analyze, and synthesize large quantities of data into high quality, fused targeting/intelligence products
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Software Powered by iCIMS